Friday, February 27, 2009

Azelle's Treasures - Store Bio


Hi, all! My name is Azelle Mavendorf and I run Azelle's Treasures. I specialize in designing accessories for unique avatars. I joined SL in October of 2008 and immediately started building. It's a wonderful outlet for my creativity in both design and scripting, and I find myself making all sorts of things, from clothing and jewelry to homes and scripted gizmos. I found Tiny avatars within a week of joining SL, so most of my items are geared towards them, however I have recently started making jewelry for "big folk" as well, and I always accept commissions and requests to mod my items.



Recently I have started adding scripted menus to my jewelry to increase customization options. Instead of having to buy three crystal necklaces of different colors and keep them all in your inventory, you only need one! I plan to add such options to nearly all my jewelry products from here on.


In addition to physical products, I also happily accept landscaping and terraforming jobs of any size. It's another way to be creative while bringing joy and beauty to the SL world!



In the immediate future, I plan to expand my jewelry lines for full sized avatars. I have a lot of plans in that direction, so I hope you'll check back. ^.^ As always, I will be adding more fun scripted toys such as my color change stepping stones and bounce castle. To keep updated on my new releases as well as receive free gifts, be sure to click my subscribe-o-matic to join my no-group mailing list.

Happy hunting! ^.^
~Azelle


No comments:

Post a Comment