Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jolies Boutique - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

A. : Jolie's Boutique, Jolie Lumiere



2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?

A. : I've been open since August 2004 but taken little breaks here and there.



3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

A. : Mainly woman's clothing, I have just about everything you can think of from jeans to ballgowns, minis to bikinis, tanks and tees and also for the growing population of Mothers-to-be in SL I have maternity wear.



4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

A. : I make everything in my store.



5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

A. : I'd like to be known for making sassy, sexy but never trashy clothes for the ladies of SL.



6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?

A. : I couldn't find alot of the clothes I wanted so I went out and made them myself.



7. Q. : If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?

A. : Sexy, Sassy Clothing



8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

A. : More volume of new items, an expanded maternity line and also I'm starting to branch out into men's clothing as well.



9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to?

A. : Adults


And lastly....


10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a Subscribe-o-matic?

A. : I have a Subscribe-o-matic update group, I know how hard it is only having so many group slots.

No comments:

Post a Comment