Friday, March 20, 2009

AKC - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A


1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

A. : My name is Asoniel Komachi, and my store is simply named AKC (Asoniel Komachi Creations).



2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?

A. : I've been making clothes for about 2 years now. However, have been selling them on XStreetSL.com only for just over a year. And, even more recently brought the store into world for customer convenience.



3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

A. : I sell mainly men's clothing since I love to make clothes that I would wear. But, there are a lot of my products that can be considered unisex. I don't often concentrate on full outfits, as I like to be able to mix and match my clothes. There are shirts, pants, underwear, PJs, swimsuits, and more! I also have made some unique rave gear for furries and friends.


4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

A. : All of the outfits, clothes, accessories and designs are all made by me. I have a friend though, who is a great creator of casual shoes that I'm working with at the moment on a couple projects for the future.




5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

A. : I would like to be known for great quality men's wear at a great price. I've seen so much price gouging in SL lately, and I want to remain affordable to everyone.
6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?

A. : I started my store mainly due to pressure from friends to do so. I started making clothes for myself when I couldn't find the casual clothing I wanted to wear from anywhere else. When my friends kept telling me that I really should open a store with my designs, I finally got up the nerve and the capital to put them out there! :)



7. Q. : If you had to put a lable on your brand, what would it be?

A. : I would lable my products "Casual Men's wear for all occasions"




8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

A. : Well, I'm currently working on a couple new costumes for the upcoming holidays: A St. Patrick's day outfit and one for Easter. I also have plans to make a line of casual beach wear (Canvas and Linen shirts, Casual Capri pants, and few more designs of board shorts).
I always listen to suggestions from my customers if they have something they would like to see in the store. I try and accommodate them the best I can. :)


9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to?


A. : My items are geared towards all adults. There are only a couple items that I sell that could be considered "naughty". LOL. I do try to make my clothes appealing but keep it respectable. :)
And lastly....

10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?

A. : Oh, Yes! I just installed a Subscribe-O-matic! I do have a group, but the Subscribe-O-matic was purchased so that everyone can get updates without having to take up a space in their groups. I also just started a blog that people can follow if they wish. I will update there as well when new products and events come up. It's at :
http://asonielkomachicreations.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment