Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lowenstark Design - Store Bio

Lowenstark Design as it is today is the brainchild of a building competition. The theme was steampunk, and while time and prims made something like I sell now impossible, the wheel was set in motion for the creation of the original Steampunk Spider.
As things do ( a lot ) what works for one can be applied to many. I created a workf low that allowed me to smoothly create a line of themed avi's, all with a look unique to myself but homogeneous with each other. With 13 avatars produced in a four week time period, I'm taking the time now to go back and release a version two, entrenching myself away from what is perhaps my more natural style, and developing something more reflective of the genre.
The Steampunk Shark is my latest stab at working with animations, and the LOD proof gear I now , which has enabled even lower lag and higher complexity of avatars then ever before, is the result of a somewhat painful learning curve with sculpt studio. I'm striving as hard as I can to improve on what abilities I have, and my group is very helpful for suggestions and feedback.
You can join "Lowenstark Design Update Group" ( lowenstark should turn up first thing ) to keep track of group only freebies and new releases. By the hunt expect a fully operational SoM to save you group slots and time.
^^ Have a great time from one to 100

No comments:

Post a Comment