Friday, March 20, 2009

Lisa Marie's - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

     A. : LisaMarie Freschi / LisaMarie's Designs



2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?

     A. : Since Aug 28th 2008



3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

     A. : In the Boutique: shoes, purses, shawls, hats
in Home & Furnishing: Pictures, Carpets, Funitures
Greenhouse: Plants, Flowers, Trees etc.
4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

     A. : I Make all, Partner is the pocketbook =)



5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

     A. : My Interrior Designs(I'm an Interrior Decorator also)



6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?

     A. : erm I think I'd have to say because at first I was merrily an Interior Decorator and alot of places I was going to looking for items to put in peoples places; I thought I could make the item better after doing so much my friends and partner said open a shop! So I finally did =)
7. Q. : If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?

     A. : Boutique and Home&Gardens



8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

     A. :



9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to?

     A. : All Ages

And lastly....

10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?

     A. : Subscrbe-o-matic



No comments:

Post a Comment