Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vanity Designs Inc

Top 10 Questions & Answers::

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

A. : Vanity Designs Inc.



2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?

A. : We've been at this permanent location since Sept/08, but had experimented with several other rental locations off and on since the end of 07.



3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

A. : I sell a number of various products, at the moment our product bases consists of sculpted shoes and boots, and several flexi hair options. Working on a number of new products, skins, and a work over of our tattoo line!



4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

A. : Thorne Maximus is a contributing designer, I am the main designer of most of the products :)



5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be? ((Example: I make plants and flowers and botanical things, but if I only were known for one thing, I'd like to be known for making great low prim trees.))

A. : I'd like VDI to be known for their Quality Sculpted Shoes and Boots, and Naturally Flowing Flexi Hair!



6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?

A. : I started Vanity Designs Inc. as a means to express my creativity, and I LOVE to build things that I myself would enjoy wearing. (Excluding men's wear of course, lol - they just don't go well with my rosy SL complexion)



7. Q. : If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be? ((Example: Botanical, Neko, Unisex Gothic Clothes, New Age Furniture, Surreal Items, Scripts.... )

A. : Fashionable Footwear for the Fashionista, and Quality Hair Products



8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store? ((Example: I'm going to be making a bigger varriety of sculpted low prim trees with real photos of trees.))

A. : Skins, & MORE Men's Items! This has been requested time and time again by many of the Roleplayers that visit my sim, and Im pleased to say that I've got them in the works - by them I mean footwear and men's hair styles on the way!



9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to? ((Examples: All ages, child avatars, X Adult, Adult...))

A. : All ages can enjoy my products :)


And lastly....
10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?

A. :
I have a Subscribe-omatic News Group on site at my store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment