Friday, March 20, 2009

Bizet’s Gadgets, Bizet’s Low Prim Furniture - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1 . Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?
A. : Bizet’s Gadgets, Bizet’s Low Prim Furniture.


2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?
A. : I have been open about 4 months.


3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?
A. : Furniture, pottery, roleplay and dungeon items, gadgets, and what ever else I am asked to make. I am currently working on a tip jar system where the owner does not have to get those annoying messages.


4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?
A. : I make most, some of the buildings and other items are made by friends or people I have traded favors with.


5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?
A. : Customer service, I sell custom items for the price I sell them in the store for, unless somebody wants an exclusive.


6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?
A. : I just started making things for people who needed help and I kept hearing, wow you should sell this, so I did.

7. Q. : If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?
A. : More Value for Less money in home furnishings.


8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?
A. : More Choices of textures in the short term. In the long term what ever people ask me to make.


9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to?
A. : Adult


10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?
A. : I have a shared group for all the stores in the Role Play Information Center.



No comments:

Post a Comment