Thursday, February 26, 2009

*~Kisses Boutique~* - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?
     A. : My Name: Saphire Wirefly (I am sole owner with no partners)
          Shops Name: *~Kisses Boutique~*


2. Q. :
How long has the shop been open?
     A. : 2 months


3. Q. :
What kind of things do you sell in your shop?
     A. : Woman's Clothing Shirts, Dresses, and so on (Men's Clothing Coming Soon)

4. Q. :
Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?
     A. :


5. Q. :
If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?
     A. : Clothing that looks top dollar, but prices low enough any budget can afford.


6. Q. :
Why did you start/open your business/shop?
     A. : I like making people happy, its a great feeling when I get messages dropped in my notecard box saying.. how much they appreciate the affordable prices. Or people just saying they have brought friends in because they get so many compliments on their clothing and friends wanna know where they could buy a cute outfit or two like them. I met many people through this little business that I wouldn't have met otherwise its a blessing.


7. Q. :
If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?
     A. : Girly clothes

8. Q. :
In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?
     A. : I would eventually like to get to the point where I can afford to buy a nice size of land and create a Main Store (if I reach the success that I can afford to) Men's designs, scripts, rezzers, I would like to grow and expand enough to carry items for Every type of person in SL.


9. Q. :
What age group do you gear your items to?
     A. : Adults who enjoy wearing cute clothes =)


And lastly....



10. Q. :
Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?
     A. : I do have an updater group.. it is called Kisses Boutique UpDaTeS which people can subscribe by coming to my store and clicking on the 'join our group poster'

No comments:

Post a Comment