Tuesday, March 31, 2009

*~*HopScotch*~*

*~*HopScotch*~* Store Bio

Warmest Greetings and welcome to *~*HopScotch*~*. My name is Chandni and I own this place. It all started almost 2 years ago with the need for a costume and lack of money. So I created with hours of work my first dress. In contrast to today it looked ugly as hell but it was mine *grins*

Better than clothing i was able to do artwork. Since i work with Poser and Photoshop a lot i express my emotions, thoughts and ideas this way regularly for about 7 years now. And when i saw that my dress was so strange i started my first shop with my artwork in a 15prim booth in a clubmall.

That i kept a while until i learned properly how to do clothes and work with prims and i grew. The growing went on and what you see now is the work of 2 years of learning and creativity that spooks in my mind. I cannot say that i have a special style i just do what comes into my mind and what i am able to do. And if i am not able i put it on a list to learn for later *grins*

Welcome in this very eclectic environment of mine. Where your eyes wander you see different goods and not only for Earth (like some say) also for Gor *smiles*

I offer silks, jewellery, shoes, outfits, costumes, poses and animations, artwork, accessories, eyes and hair, gestures, textures, sculptures and much more. All you need is to walk through the 3 floor shop and take a look.

In addition to what you find in the store some of my items are only available on XStreet SL. Among those are the Seasonal things out of the special season.

Please feel invited to also join the subscriber for updates and every now and then to receive freebies, it does not use a group slot so you can join as many as you like. Do not forget to check out the lucky chair, the Midnight Mania Board, Pick Reward Board and the Mobvend.

Another goodie for my customers is the Avatar of the Month contest. Apply with an image to the month's theme and you can be the happy one to win items worth 500 L$ of your choice.

Walk in and feel relaxed, stay as long as you like and whenever i may be of service feel free to send me an IM and i will be there as soon as i can *smiles*

Enjoy *~*HopScotch*~*
Well wishes,
chandni

No comments:

Post a Comment