Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Candy Girl

Top 10 Questions & Answers::

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

A. : Averie Lane - Candy Girl



2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?

A. : The first Candy Girl shop was opened in November of 2007, i think. lol. That was way back when - when I was just renting little spaces here and there. I have been at my current location with Candy Girl and the Sweet Shops, since June of 2008.



3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

A. : Candy Girl is all about cute, fun, adn flirty clothing for women. I have mini skirt outfits, sundresses, babydolls, cocktail dresses, panties adn cami sets, cute and sexy tops, skirts, jeans and other seperates. All with sweet & sassy style, in adorable candy colors. =)



4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

A. : It's all me. Every Candy Girl Creation is an Averie original.



5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be? ((Example: I make plants and flowers and botanical things, but if I only were known for one thing, I'd like to be known for making great low prim trees.))

A. : I would like to be known for having cute, fun, and sexy clothing, without being sluttly looking! LOL. That is why I started making clothing in the first place... I couldn't find anything that was 'my style'. Everything that was sexy.. was a bit trampy looking as well. So I started making clothes that are flirty, but don't make you look like a total tart!



6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?

A. : Doh! I just answered that, before you asked! LOL. I mostly started Candy Girl so that I would have clothes to wear for myself! Then I figured.. gosh, I look cute.. might as well share! =)



7. Q. : If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be? ((Example: Botanical, Neko, Unisex Gothic Clothes, New Age Furniture, Surreal Items, Scripts.... )

A. : he way I label all my stuff =)
Candy Girl * The Sweet Boutique! * ❤ Sweet & Sassy Style ❤ Fun Patterns and Designs ❤ Adorable Candy Colors



8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store? ((Example: I'm going to be making a bigger varriety of sculpted low prim trees with real photos of trees.))

A. : I'm definitely going to try making some pants adn shorts outfits, as well as more of my Candy Girl standard - the sweet lil' cheeky skirts. I might eventually try making some gowns, too. I mostly just make stuff I wnat to wear myself, so expect to see whatever I want. lol :P



9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to? ((Examples: All ages, child avatars, X Adult, Adult...))

A. : Well, I'd love to see an 80 yr old in one of my little mini skirt outfits. Ha! Ha! Candy Girl pretty much works for any age range.. if you're on SL.. you're the perfect age to be a Candy Girl!


And lastly....
10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?

A. : The Candy Girl group is simply named Candy Girl. The group is open enrollment, and all are welcome to join. Members get free gifts, exclusive sales, and automatic delivery of any updates that may be made.
For those of you who don't want to use up your limited SL group slots, there is also a Candy Girl hippoGROUP. You get all the same benefits of being in the regular group, just without all the cute tags to wear. =) Members of this group may also get exclusive discounts from Candy Girl vendors, so there are definite benefits to joining both! You can join both Candy Girl groups by clicking on the group invitation sign in the Candy Girl Main Store. Thanks and stay SWEET! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment