Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Eggs Are Out! Whoo hoo!

Yeppers! I've handed out all the eggs. Current count, 102. There still may be a couple, but right now, it's set at 102. There are a few that are MIA, and have this weekend to get back to me. So will see.

In the mean time, Designers, if you are reading this and do NOT have your egg, you better contact me. :)

There will be a dry run in the next few days. So Hunters, if you see an egg out, clicking it won't give you anything. The designers are putting them out only for me to run through and check them all, with the help of a few friends. We will be clicking and checking LMs to make sure they work, that things are set to sell CONTENTS so no problems with inability to open eggs, and checking that the shops are ready with the right posters.

PLUS, there is a new outfit for Hunters! I'll post it next, need to take a few photos.

In the mean time... I'd like to thank all the blogs that have been notified of our hunt and plan on attending. I'm going to put a blog list on the side, so you can check out what they have to say along the hunt. :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment