Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trixxy's Shop - Shop Bio

Hello!

My name is Trixxy Oh, and I am the sole owner and creator for Trixxy's Shop. I was wandering through Second Life for almost a year, and felt I wanted to have a purpose. Not just be another Avatar floating around just partying and shopping. (Which I still love to do by the way lol) So I decided to start creating things people might want to wear. I opened this shop in a tiny little space at Ravenwear in early December of 2007.

It grew and grew, and now I have my own parcel with a large shop on it. I started simply with some skirts and a few little accessories. As my knowledge for building grew I was able to make more things, such as full outfits, jewelry, and other accessories. The more I made, the more I realized I loved creating belts. I found that was the best way to show my creativity and sense of humor. I am known amongst my friends as the Belt Queen lol

I have lately increased my knowledge of Photo Shop and have been able to create better outfits and fun things. I create at least one new thing almost every day.

My shop is now known for clothing and accessories for men and women with an Urban touch. I also sell Urban style furniture. I love creating just about anything, and hopefully someday I will be a one stop shop where any avatar can come in and find anything their hearts desire :)

I love to participate in hunts, and I love to give away freebies in my group. Honestly, my real joy is going out and seeing someone wearing something I've made.

At the moment, I am offering free pair of boots to either men or women when they join my group. All you have to do is search Trixxy's Shop, join and then send me a notecard that you have joined with your name, and whether you'd like the men or women's boots, and I will get them to you ASAP!

See you in the shop!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment