Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hearth & Home - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

     A. : My name is BJ Barbosa and my little shop is Hearth & Home.



2. Q. :
How long has the shop been open?

     A. : I have been open since October 2008



3. Q. :
What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

     A. : I love fire, and making fireplaces is my favorite thing to do, but I also enjoy plants and garden features most of those are designed with a cemetery in mind.

4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

     A. : I make it all, whatever whim I have at the moment



5. Q. :
If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

     A. : I would love to have the best fireplaces in SL!



6. Q. :
Why did you start/open your business/shop?

     A. : I built a fireplace for my home and everyone said I should build more, but my friend Sally McMillan stayed on my case until I did it, with her support and that of Curzon Torok, who makes me believe in myself, here stands Hearth & Home.
7. Q. :
If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?

     A. : Gothic~Vampire~Castle~Medieval-ish Ha, ha!



8. Q. :
In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

     A. : I always have ideas for more fireplaces (Curzon branded me a Pyro-maniac), but I want to expand on the cemetery. I have a lot more crypts and headstones running around in my head, I would like a more New Orleans swamp type feel for some items.


9. Q. :
What age group do you gear your items to?

     A. : Oh I think I'm geared for adults, I have some risque art, but no sex poses on the furniture.
And lastly....

10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?

     A. : Yes, I have a Subscribe-o-matic by the entrance to the store.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I look forward to visiting. Been looking for some good headstones. :D

    ReplyDelete