Thursday, February 26, 2009

FD Decor - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?
     A. : Fallacy DeCuir ..... FD Decor


2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?
     A. : Since November of 2007, so a little over a year.


3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?
     A. : Low prim furniture. Living room, kitchen/dining, bedrooms, office, conference room, bathroom. Various misc. decor (rugs, lights, appliances, etc), outdoor stuff, indoor stuff ....lots of stuff! PS: I even have a photography darkroom! =)

4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?
     A. : I make everything. I do have a business partner, but she is more of a silent partner. But I am the owner/creator/workaholic of the store.


5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?
     A. :Oh, I have no idea. LOL
          I guess I'd want to be known for the best low prim furniture store in SL! But that might be a little .....broad. lol


6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?
     A. :Well, I've always loved architecture, & interior design. Like 2 weeks after I started SL, I built my first mansion. /giggle It sucked, but for my first house, I guess it wasn't bad. LOL Then being I only had 468 prims to work with, I had to find really low prim stuff. There were very few low prim stores then, so I started just making my own. Then when I had friends over, etc, they were all like "WOW you should open a store!" So, a few months later, I teamed up with my neighbor and we bought some land for a store. Ironically, the friends that told me to open the store back in the day, now all say "OMG yer always busy! yer obsessed with your store!" ........................yano the saying "be careful what you wish for?" /giggle

7. Q. : If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?
     A. : I sell a little bit of everything for everybody. I have modern furniture, to cute girly furniture, to normal furniture, and I'm gonna be bringing back my goth furniture soon too.


8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?
     A. :I'm in the process of remaking all of the sets in the store. I will prolly be adding more modern styles, cuz those are my favorite, but I will keep a nice variety. So, nothing in particular I guess ....just new designs. =) I DO have a new scheme in the works for my beds though. muahahah.


9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to?
     A. : All, really. I have 1 couch that is scripted with naughty poses, and I offer all my beds with said poses, but I also include a non-scripted version.

And lastly....

10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?
     A. : Yes I do! And it is a subscribe-o-matic. The thingy is at the front of the store when you walk in ..by the lucky chairs. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment