Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LUXus

My shop opened in august 2008. I started out making only lamps, and later i expanded, so now i am also selling outdoor furniture.

I find inspiration in European design. My creations are contemporary and modern with clean lines, and I work with just a few colors, in order to keep the clean look that im looking for. I combine various metals with leather, rattan, wood and fabrics.

In "LUXus" you will find stylish and elegant lamps and outdoor furniture. I have a some items for indoor, but my niche is outdoor furniture and accessories. My lamps and lights are for both indoor and outdoor use.

I make most textures myself, which means that i am able to make low prim furniture, because i use textures to show details, which normally would take up prims.

Mieke Abdallah

No comments:

Post a Comment