Thursday, February 26, 2009

Viviane Fashion - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?
     A. : Viviane Hobble - Viviane Fashion



2. Q. :
How long has the shop been open?
     A. : about 7 months



3. Q. :
What kind of things do you sell in your shop?
     A. : Fashion - casual, gown, dresses, swimsuits, basics

4. Q. :
Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?
     A. : I make everything myself.



5. Q. :
If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?
     A. : affordable designer fashion



6. Q. :
Why did you start/open your business/shop?
A. : I love the work with Photoshop. In RL I'm jobless, so I had lot of time to "learn" SL. And as I think that most fashion is either bad or either too expensive, I decided to make affordable fashion for every budget. The second reason is, that most fashion is to revealing in SL. I prefer casual wear like I would wear it in RL too.

7. Q. :
If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?
     A. : female casual clothes, gowns and dresses



8. Q. :
In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?
     A. : I want to make more sports dresses. I'll create a new label - Viviane's sport line or similar. I'm not sure, what label-name I'll definitively will take. But with this label I'll make more Swimsuits and tennis dresses.



9. Q. :
What age group do you gear your items to?
     A. : adult


And lastly....


10. Q. :
Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?
     A. : its a Subscribe-o-matic (Viviane Fashion & K2K group), together with my fashion partner K2 Loon.




1 comment:

  1. Nice post!

    Now a days lot of designs have arrived in to men & womens fashion style. But one of the key items every men & woman should have is a pair of jeans that flatters your figure and can be dressed up or down.

    ReplyDelete