Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CatBird studios

My name is AeronAoife Grigges but I go by Aeron. My store is CatBird Studios which is an extension of my real life business where I create products for Bryce, DAZ Studio, and Poser, but also create jewelry and items for crochet and knitting. I also publish an online crochet magazine, Crochet Uncut - http://crochetuncut.com - in addition to designing crochet patterns, writing articles, and crocheting and knitting in my spare time. When not in SL or making craft items, I write user and admin guides for a financial software company in Provo, Utah, and user guides for DAZ3D.com for Bryce, DAZ Studio, Carrara, Hexagon, and Studio plug-ins.

Here in SL, I specialize in hair styles and while I only have seven at the moment, I'm working on several more styles. Each style contains resize and retexture scripts with either 262 or 114 textures, all based on real hair photos. Hair items with 262 textures go for just $L200 while those with 114 textures go for just $L75. I like to keep my prices low so that fairly new avies can afford great hair for very little cost. I also plan on adding skins and jewelry in the near future.

My main store is located in Camlann Tarl but I have shops in the Karamoon2 Skymall and on DAZ Island, where I'm the Estatem Manager. When you visit us on DAZ Island, take some time to explore our gallery, which features artwork from artists all over the world who use DAZ 3D products, our shopping mall, freebies shop, castle, and fairy forest (midnight is best).

No comments:

Post a Comment