Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The dress barn and Arizona's Byways - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

A. : Arizona Noel
The Dress Barn and Arizona's Byways



2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?

A. : Since Sept 2008



3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

A. : Clothing for ladies, girls and tinies both male and female as well as tshirts for all sized human AVS. I also sell photos that I have taken in RL and framed in Photoshop. Fabric textures for many of the dresses and some other textures are also on sale.



4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

A. : I have created all of the outfits for ladies girls and tinies and the photos. MY RL Brother in Law Skyler Goode created the Fabric and other textures as well as the T-shirts.



5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

A. : I create nice Modest dresses for the lady or tiny who wants to look nice but wants to be modest also.



6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?

A. : I put a few of my RL photos up in my house and my Brother In Law suggested that I open a store to sell them. I started making my own dresses so that I could have modest clothes that were nicer than the newbie items and that were modest. Friends would ask me where I got my dresses, and then would want to buy them from me, so I added them to the store. Then my brother in law started making Fabrics and gave them to me. My collection of dresses grew too big for the small store I had so with Skylers help I opened The Dress Barn.

Along the way I met friends who were Tinies and they wanted me to make outfits for them, and my Tinies collection got started. It was a natural progression to add clothing for girls also.

Skyler is an 8 yr old boy so he made T-shirts for him self and has put those in the store.



7. Q. : If you had to put a lable on your brand, what would it be?

A. : Clothes, Photos, Textures



8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

A. : I continually create new dresses and outfits. I am currently learning how to make mens clothes so that I can add a mens line to the store.



9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to?

A. : Adult, child and Tiny


And lastly....


10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a Subscribe-o-matic?

A. : A group, Arizona's Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment