Monday, February 16, 2009

Embyr's Inferno - Store Bio


Embyr's Inferno: "You really need to sell your stuff." This practically became a mantra from all my friends when I started building in the summer of 2008. I never thought I would open a store; building was just something to pass the time, a creative outlet to express a different side of my SL. After the frustration of trying to find unique antique furniture, I decided in December of 2008 to share my passion and creations with the entire SL community. Embyr's Inferno is an ecclectic mix of furniture and home decor. The style is a fusion of all the fantasy and history that have inspired and molded my SL experience, from Victorian/Steampunk items to gothic/Gorean/Medieval goods. The store features living room, bedroom, and dining furniture, a bargain bin for sale hunters, and a unique art gallery containing several uncommon pieces.





No comments:

Post a Comment