Friday, March 20, 2009

*~*Dirty Dollies*~* - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A


1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

     A. : Dirty Dollies



2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?

     A. : I am building a brand new shop to look like a doll play set, in a brand new spot of the Doll Works Mall. I have been open aprrox 6 months, but have kept to myself as I have been trying to build a collection of toys and clothing to appeal not only to Barbie Doll and Doll lovers, but also to appeal to the kinks surrounding doll play.



3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

     A. : In my shop, there are corsets and skirt combos, playing on the taboo of innocent perversion through pantiless skirts, school girl look, furniture sets inspired by a set I played with my own Barbie Dolls on, and have many new toys like a fully usable toy box, vanity sets, and doll boxes/encasements in the way only Dirty Dollies can do!!



4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

     A. : While I may do the art behind the projects, it is my partner Juliet Laville whom has created what I feel is the life behind my doll outfits: the skirts!! Juliet and I have been friends for more than 7 years, having bonded over our enjoyment of playing with virtual dolls in The Sims, online and offline. She has an amazingly edgy look, yet melts right into my perverted doll world to explore ideas to complete the looks to my visions. I am quite the pinkie girl and my Juliet is more Goth/industrial. One day, our line will include more to the appeal of Victorian , Lolita, and Goth. Juliet is also the builder behind the Juju's Dream Dollhouse that has a fully swinging open front. It's quite amazing what she can do with textures!! Wait till you see the inside!!



5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

     A. : I would love to be known for opening people's minds to the innocent perversion of doll play... The way innocence twists with the adult mind. I try to make outfits the little girl in me can not resist, yet the adult can use to push her own sexuality. So, Dirty Dollies would probably be best known for it's skirts that do not require glitch shorts and/or panties. It's quite a fun little game we play!!



6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?

     A. : I felt that while others were doing the doll look, no one was quite catching onto the more taboo areas of play. I like to combine my inner desires with the out, meaning to allow my inner child to whom still gets the same rise from Barbie dolls and such and allow the adult to still be there, but yet hold onto adult games and themes. After all, when I play SL it is like playing Barbies! I am dressing up in looks that remind me of those unique Barbies, each having it's own look and persona. I will continue to push for things perverted and innocent to keep all areas of the play alive for those who like it in it's many forms.



7. Q. : If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?

     A. : Doll fetish



8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

     A. : I have been working on many fully functional toys with a doll feel, from toy boxes, doll boxes, and vanities. All will have an innocent and a perverted model to be enjoyed by all!



9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to?

     A. : My items are most definitely adult. While dolls might be something you relate to a child, the area of play we are in is very much adult play. My fashions are quite versatile, but I want to protect the innocent.

And lastly....

10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?

     A. : My group is appropriately named *~* Dirty Dollies *~*. I make it a fun game to offer a free item out of an object in my store. All you have to do is go and play and see what freebie you might find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment