Thursday, February 26, 2009

Laval Fashion Store - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?
     A. :Laval Fashion Store


2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?
     A. : I had a shop named Brina Laval Fashion and then Wonder Workers one year ago, but I had to close it because of RL issues. And now I am back with the new design, some of my "old stuff" and a lot of new things. :) So you can say, its open since end of January.


3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?
     A. : Mostly fashion for women. Daily outfits, party outfits and now also glamor outfits for jazz evenings or ballrooms. Also I have costumes for carnival or something like that and I am thinking about making more for them. Perhaps some other women heroes like my supergirl or same kind for men. But in time its just an idea, but i think hard about it. :)

4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?
     A. : Everything I sell is made by myself. I dont have a partner for my business.


5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?
     A. : Hmmm, most my of my outfits have flexi skirts, but well, there are a lot of great designers who make them. So I would say, I would be known for the difference of colors. You can buy nearly each of my creation in a bunch of different colors. Another thing is, that I give out a gift in a special color for nearly each of my new creations, to wear (have fun with :) ) and also to have a look at the quality. :)


6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?
     A. : I opened it, because I like the idea to be creative and share that with other people around. Its lovely to see them, wearing your stuff and it make me happy. I would give it out for free, but there is still the rent to pay. *sighs*


7. Q. : If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?
     A. : Hmmm, that definition isn't easy. I would say elegant & modern daily and night outfits for women...hmm that is too much or?

8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?
     A. : Like I told above, I am thinking about growing up my costume section with other superheroes and perhaps also with the men versions. Also I will put more Pants outfits *snickers* Most of my creations have skirts, I think I need more pants. :)
          Another thing is, that I thought about a child section. The kind of being creative for child clothes is very different to that for adults. We'll see what the future will give us. :)


9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to?
     A. : in time teen till adult

And lastly....


10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?
     A. : I have two Update groups. First is my group: *Laval Fashion* gifts & updates. You need that group to catch my old gifts iny my store. The other one is my subscribe-O-Matic Group: Brina Laval's Subscribe-O-Matic Gift&Update Group. Both groups will get a weekly release notecard with exampels and the special groupgifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment