Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inga Wind Clothing - Store Bio & Hunt Gifts - Top 10 Q&A

Inga Wind Clothing's Gift(s) for the Hunt:

For the women, this lovely yellow dress with shoes and hat


For the men, a "Spring" outfit in yellow


Inga Wind Clothing Bio:
1. Q. :
What is your name & your shop's name?
     A. : Inga Wind - Inga Wind Clothing



2. Q. :
How long has the shop been open?
     A. : The shop has been providing quality clothing since Summer 2008



3. Q. :
What kind of things do you sell in your shop?
     A. : Primarily clothing (M/F) and some other freebie goodies around :D

4. Q. :
Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?
     A. : I make all the clothing, Derek Sienkiewicz makes the jewelery range



5. Q. :
If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?
     A. : I take great care in my clothing range. I pay particular attention to the seams in the clothing I make. I would rather have quality over compromise.



6. Q. :
Why did you start/open your business/shop?
     A. : I couldn't find polka dot dress I would have liked.

7. Q. :
If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?
     A. : *Quality* Clothing



8. Q. :
In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?
     A. : More :DD



9. Q. :
What age group do you gear your items to?
     A. : There are a wide range of outfits, something for everyone I like to think

And lastly....


10. Q. :
Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?
     A. : There is our 'Wind' group....miss it and weep!

No comments:

Post a Comment