Friday, March 20, 2009

Gemini Genesis - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

A. : Ylandrin Itano

Gemini Genesis




2. Q. :
How long has the shop been open?

A. : My shop has been open about 2 weeks now.



3. Q. :
What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

A. : Currently my shop inventory consists of vehicles... but I'm planning to add much more. Vehicles were simply something to begin with, as people seem to like the ones I've built. Soon I'll have quite a variety of products from Sci-Fi to Fantasy to Everyday items. It will be a mix of things, as that's what I build.

4. Q. :
Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

A. : I currently create everything in my shop.



5. Q. :
If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

A. : I would like to be known for making very unique items of high quality, though not necessarily any one specific type of item.



6. Q. :
Why did you start/open your business/shop?

A. : Well money never hurts... hahaha. But really, my friends have suggested I open a shop for awhile, and convinced me I have something unique to bring to the SL residents.



7. Q. :
If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?

A. : Eclectic & Unique

8. Q. :
In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

A. : I seem to have answered this above. haha But really... I have plans to sell skyboxes, smaller gadgets, avatar accessories, combat items, fantasy accessories and weapons, furniture... the list is endless really. I can only say that my goal is for things to be very unique and high quality. My business is so young, I haven't really had the time to watch what customers 'take to'... which will determine what I may concentrate on in the future.



9. Q. :
What age group do you gear your items to?

A. : I suppose a general audience. I don't have specific plans for anything geared to child avatars... but you never know what I may build next.

And lastly....

10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a Subscribe-o-matic?

A. : I haven't yet felt the need to create an update group, so I don't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment