Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wanda's - Store Bio

Hello! My name is Wanda Umarov and I'm going to tell you a little bit about my shop: "Wanda's".

I started at the end of 2007 in a very small vending spot in a club's mall. I had only one item by then: a shape. My idea was to create a shapes shop. I haven't made a single shape since..

Instead I got interested in creating handbags, this after a special occasion handbag I had made. It gave me a number of good reactions, which encouraged me to push on with this in a small store on Paradise Isles. By march 2008 I had moved my main store to a larger plot on Saint Trinian.

At present I have a relatively large store on Plush Giga sim, where I have about 80 items. Besides my handbags I have a small collection of earrings and accessoiries, boots, one building with pasties. I have a number of exciting projects on the shelf, some of which I hope to be able to finish soon.

Feel free to drop by and have a look at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment