Friday, March 20, 2009

Crossroad Dreams - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

~*Crossroad Dreams*~

Where your dreams won't cost your soul... I design high quality, prim-conscious furniture, decorations, landscaping and seasonal items to make your second life more attractive. I also do modifications, custom designs and landscaping. So if you can't find what you're looking for, let me know and I'll see what I can do to make your dream a reality.

1. Q. :
What is your name & your shop's name?

A. : Lexa Rivera, ~*Crossroad Dreams*~


2. Q. :
How long has the shop been open?

A. : Since January


3. Q. :
What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

A. : Mostly furniture and builds, but I sell a variety of items and enjoy taking custom requests. If you can dream it, I can build it.


4. Q. :
Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

A. : I make everything I sell although I occasionally showcase a free gift from other friends who are builders.


5. Q. :
If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

A. : My customer service. I love the challenge of making a customer's dream a reality, even if that means modding something or creating something new from scratch.


6. Q. :
Why did you start/open your business/shop?

A. : I love to build but it's an expensive hobby. Selling what I make allows me to purchase better textures, scrips and animations to make better items.



7. Q. :
If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?

A. : No idea. I've never really liked coloring inside the lines.


8. Q. :
In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

A. : You never know. It all depends on what inspires me or what people ask for. I mostly do builds but I also have a line of collars and a set of elemental prim scripted silks in the works.


9. Q. :
What age group do you gear your items to?

A. : Adults

And lastly....

10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a Subscribe-o-matic?

A. : I have a subscribe-o-matic with a free gift for subscribers.


**I'm working on a set of outdoor wicker furniture with a spring design for the hunt.**

No comments:

Post a Comment