Friday, March 6, 2009

Forever Charmed - Store Bio

My name is Madeline Chariot and I am the owner of Forever Charmed, my store at Jinsil has been open since the Spring of 2008. We offer a wide variety of items such as Homes, Furniture, Outdoor items and Seasonal Gifts all to make your Second Life a little more Charming. All items in my store are created by me and I have a Group that you can subscribe too for free gifts and updates of my products.

I started off with Maddyville Homes building traditional houses all under 100 Prims and L$1,000. Which I still sell at Forever Charmed , then branched off making many more items as my skills improved. My hopes for the future of Forever Charmed is to expand my store and provide a wider variety of products to my customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment