Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tiger Peak Shop

PICTURES COMING SOON!

Hi, let me introduce myself, I am Huntress Catteneo, and I own a little group of connected shops here on Tiger Peak/Hill. As you can see from the picture below, this area is named for obvious reasons as here there be tigers 
Tzara is only too pleased to welcome visitors, and she can get a little pushy. For those that like to wander, you can visit her mate Khan down on the beach near the meditation cave, and you may even see him taking a swim towards the underwater garden.



Within the tower shop you will find a lucky chair, low/1 prim furniture, textures, large forest screens, and on the uppermost floor little rezzing platforms to see some models of my builds. A couple of these builds can be seen near the tower in there full size form to. I love doing unique tailored builds on awkward plots of land, so if you need something please keep me in mind. I generally work as low prim as I can and use little or no alpha textures (to prevent that horrible inside outside problem you see in some places).



For those looking to decorate their homes a little more you can move down the road to the galleries, but be careful not to wake any sleeping tigers along the way (it can make them a little grumpy). You will be able to tell which stores are my galleries, as they are connected by a rainbow which you can even walk across.



The multi-tiered gallery is a converted home, and you can even purchase this particular building with it’s unique water feature and cozy fireplace. Most of the pictures here are my own photographs that I have taken in real life.



In the second gallery there are a few of my cushions and lamps/chandeliers, along with artworks from many sources. But be warned, the upper most level of both galleries contains the ‘naughty stuff’, so if you are not keen on such things stick to the lower areas.



There are some lovely things to see all around this little part of the world, so please take a little time to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment