Friday, March 20, 2009

Neoteric Design Co-operative (NDC) - Store Bio


Neoteric Design Co-operative (NDC) sells both art and general romance, life & household miscellanea.

Originally I, Alexia Cournoyer, ran an art gallery called La Vie. I soon found out that not only was I creating art but I was also branching out into other areas.

Around 6 months ago I combined everything into one shop. Which means that all the items I sell are varied, an eclectic mix, which I like to think of as more of a cave of treasures. However that may just possibly be me being fanciful. :)

There's two floors of items with the roof garden which has my sculptures and a few other interesting bits. This includes a copy of my most popular item called Raining Love.

Two hearts that generate a shower of particle hearts for you and your partner to stand, dance or do whatever takes your fancy under.. On the roof I've put a couple of proposal balls under it so you can see just how fabulously OTT it can be. Come and enjoy a little bit of ‘raining love’ for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment