Friday, March 20, 2009

Kerryth Tarantal Studio - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

     A. : Kerryth Tarantal is my name.
Kerryth Tarantal Studio is my shop. :)



2. Q. :
How long has the shop been open?

     A. : Early December, 2008



3. Q. :
What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

     A. : I sell fractal art in the form of paintings for your walls, sculptures, rugs, banners and wearable art.



4. Q. :
Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

     A. : I work alone and make everything I sell.



5. Q. :
If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

     A. : Color, color, color!

6. Q. :
Why did you start/open your business/shop?

     A. : I have been making fractal images for years. I had an opportunity to display my images in an art fair in SL, and one thing led to another. I love making clothes and costumes in RL. I always wanted to use my fractals on clothing but found it very challenging to do them justice. In SL, however, clothes and jewelry are perfect showcases for these brilliant patterns.



7. Q. :
If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?

     A. : Fractal art. And, perhaps, fantasy



8. Q. :
In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

     A. : Many more wearable items, including jewelry.



9. Q. :
What age group do you gear your items to?

     A. : All ages

And lastly....


10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?

     A. : I have a subcribe-o-matic group.

No comments:

Post a Comment