Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Moulliez. - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

A. : My name is Jeanne Moulliez. My shop is Moulliez.



2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?

A. : The shop has been open for about 6 months.



3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

A. : I sell woman's clothing. Formal, casual, swimwear, some vintage style.



4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

A. : I make everything myself.



5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

A. : I'd like to be known for making clothing that is sexy and feminine but never trashy.



6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?

A. : It's a creative outlet. I need to create to be happy, and my rl wasn't giving me a lot of opportunity. Also, I spent a good deal of my first months in sl shopping. I got to where I would think of what I wanted and then often couldn't find it. So... I decided to fulfill my need to create and make what I was looking for at the same time. I'm always working at improving my skills and the quality of my clothing. It's sometimes frustrating, but a lot of fun too.


7. Q. : If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?

A. : Just wearable, versatile clothing I guess. I don't have any preconceived ideas of what I will make. Once I see something that inspires me it just kind of makes itself in front of me. I wish I could focus on a preconceived niche or market. I would make more sales. But I don't seem to be able to work that way.



8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

A. : I'm going to start making shapes and skins, with an emphasis on ethnic.



9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to?

A. : Adult

And lastly....


10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a Subscribe-o-matic?

A. : I don't have an updates group yet. I will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment