Friday, March 20, 2009

ch Contemporary Furniture - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

A. : Celestria Henly -ch Contemporary Furniture"



2. Q. :
How long has the shop been open?

A. : Opened 2/22/09



3. Q. :
What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

A. : Home Furnishings

4. Q. :
Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

A. : I make everything myself



5. Q. :
If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

A. : I would like to be know for the fine realistic details that I put into my works that gives each piece warmth and depth.



6. Q. :
Why did you start/open your business/shop?

A. : I found I really enjoy the creative liberty of making furniture here in SL. It is challenging to create items you would see in RL and my OCD side has a blast with it too :)


7. Q. :
If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?

A. : Modern/Contemporary Furnishings



8. Q. :
In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

A. : As I have just begun, the sky really is the limit for me. I plan to branch out into all aspects of home decor.



9. Q. :
What age group do you gear your items to?

A. : Adults

And lastly....

10. Q. :
Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a Subscribe-o-matic?

A. : No, I don't as of yet



No comments:

Post a Comment