Friday, March 6, 2009

KBK Kitchen Couture - Store Bio


KBK Kitchen Couture is my silliness, love for food and cooking combined with a 3-D virtual world! You will find poseball sets for kneading bread, washing your hands (you can place them in your kitchen or bathrooms) and stirring batter for cake. I sell a kitchen that is scripted and cleverly animated so that you can cook in a different kitchen everyday of the year if you like! You choose the color of the kitchen, the color/style of counter tops and colors of the appliances! The food really cooks on the stove, animated flames and much more! They have become quite popular, so thank you for visiting and telling your friends!


My food items are so much fun! You wave your mouth when you eat something hot, rub your tummy when you eat Birthday cake, Chips and Salsa, Love Cake, cookies, cupcakes and such! And when you hold them, they whisper something in open chat that is really silly. I love them!


Also, I sell appliances that are as much of a hit at parties as the food items are. The blenders make 3 different drinks that make you wobble (not fall down!) and say, “Friends don’t let friends stagger alone”. haha!! The toasters are great fun and the mixers are so nostalgic, giving you a beater to lick when done mixing! All are very upscale and very well made to look like Viking appliances! For you hopeless romantics, I have breakfast in bed trays that have eggs benedict and give out a fork for eating. Use your ao to sit and have breakfast in bed! If it is kitchen/party related, I have it or can make it!


Located in WTC, New York, NY, KBK Kitchen Couture is the kitchen lover’s dream come true! Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of this hunt. The participants will not be disappointed with their gifts!! I have an idea that I think they are going to love! Thank you for checking out my store!
Mikayla Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment