Thursday, March 5, 2009

Liz's Independent Marketplace - Store Bio

I started creating when I wanted to furnish my home. The first thing I created was a table. I look at it now and laugh, unable to believe how basic an item it is. I am fussy about how things look and I like my furniture to look as real as I can get it. Often I make something only to throw it away because it doesn't meet my high standards.
My Second Life dream was to be able to own my own store and to sell the things that I made in it. I've accomplished that dream and more. I've gone from a small plot with a small store to now owning half a sim with a mall on it. I offer small shops to original creators at low prices, so as to help others accomplish their dream as well.

Wanting to improve my items even more, I've now started to make my own textures for several of them. I have even been learning a little bit of scripting. Though I am not good enough yet to script something from scratch, I am still growing in all I do.

My next challenge I'm working on is sculpties. Though my first attempts so far have reminded me of that basic table I once made, I know that like the other subjects I've been learning, this is one that will grow with practice and one day be up to my standards to include in my store's inventory.

I hope that you have a few moments and stop by and see all that I've been working on. Maybe you will find something you like as well and be able to use it in your home.


No comments:

Post a Comment