Friday, February 27, 2009

Tether's End Designs - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?
     A. : Tether's End Designs



2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?
     A. : About 4 months



3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?
     A. : Home and Garden products

4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?
     A. : I make it



5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?
     A. : My rope bridges, they are what sell best and I really enjoyed making them.



6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?
     A. : Well I started making the bridges for the open sim a friend and I had just moved on to. I enjoyed the challenge of getting the curves right and making the rope look the way I wanted it, so when I was done with them I looked for other things to build. In the end I had enough items and I just thought 'Oh why not?" It couldn't hurt to try out renting a small shop, but that didn't work so well. Of course it is hard to sell bridges in a small shop unless you have a main store where people can actually see them. So we decided it couldn't hurt to list the parcel in search and put them on sale, any L's that helped pay the tier had to be a good thing. So it just went from there and has been growing slowly since.


7. Q. : If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?
     A. : Outdoor Living



8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?
     A. : I just made a couple of swings and am working on some more designs, I am learning clothes making but that is a long slow process with a steep learning curve so that may never become anything more than clothes for myself. I also have several different bridge designs I am working on for more variety. Bridges will probably remain my focus.



9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to?
     A. : Everyone

And lastly....


10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?
     A. : I have a Subscribe-o-Matic group and an SL group, both are called Tether's End Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment