Friday, March 20, 2009

Park Place Home Decor - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

A. : DeAnn Dufaux - Park Place Home Decor



2. Q. : How long has the shop been open?

A. : About 6 months



3. Q. : What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

A. : Mostly home furnishings and decorative items but I also have some garden items

4. Q. : Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

A. : I make everything with the exception of some of the original paintings which are done by an artist friend, Miranna Muliaina



5. Q. : If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

A. : A hard question. I think perhaps my seating. I try to make unique items that all have embedded sit or recline animations - not static poses. And lately, I've been branching out to more period pieces.



6. Q. : Why did you start/open your business/shop?

A. : I took an interest in building soon after starting in Second Life. I took every course I could find and realized that I enjoyed creating furniture.

7. Q. : If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?

A. : Contemporary furniture



8. Q. : In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

A. : I've just created some chaise lounges and regency furniture that would be suitable for castles, elven, or manor homes. I will also be branching out into selling homes that I've built as well.



9. Q. : What age group do you gear your items to?

A. : My items are suitable for all ages but would appeal to adult avatars

And lastly....

10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a subscription service?

A. : I have a subscribe-o-matic. I only send out notices when there are sales, new items, or to send gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment