Friday, March 20, 2009

Withered Angel - Store Bio - Top 10 Q&A

1. Q. : What is your name & your shop's name?

A. : My name is Kim Food and my brand's name is Withered Angel... Sometimes I wonder if my name isn't easier to remember than my brand's name Oo



2. Q. :
How long has the shop been open?

A. :That's hard to tell, I started Building jewelry for myself, then last summer I listed my first items on SLX where I referred people that asked where I got the jewelry I was wearing. It's really in august of 2008 that I got my current shop and really started getting to business.



3. Q. :
What kind of things do you sell in your shop?

A. : Gothic Jewelry. It's a bit vague, but I try to stay in this niche. I like what I do, and I do what I like. Sometimes it's anti-christ stuff like all the Inverted cross I put everywhere, Then I do more cute stuff with hearts... and more casual gothic items It depends on my mood really =P

4. Q. :
Do you make everything you sell or do you have a partner you create with?

A. : At first I used other's textures. I buy my sculpted prims because I have no skill in 3D modeling. I do everything else myself, I even do my chains by hand... I only used a chain-builder once because it was given to me and this item is the Diamonds & gold necklace I sell for 1L, it would hurt my pride to sell something built using a script.



5. Q. :
If you could be known for just one thing, what would that one thing be?

A. : That's hard to say yet, I have very few items... But I'd like to do more finger rings and full-armor rings like the Slave-Ring I built, I have good feedback on this item. That's actually what I will do for the hunt



6. Q. :
Why did you start/open your business/shop?

A. : Oups, I think I answered this one already... Oh well. I started it because all my friends forced me to =P


7. Q. :
If you had to put a label on your brand, what would it be?

A. : Gothic Jewelry



8. Q. :
In the future, what can we expect to see coming into your store?

A. : I'd like to make some more formal Gothic jewelry, I love lace Gothic chokers and the like, I might do more of those.. Along with Gothic full-finger rings.



9. Q. :
What age group do you gear your items to?

A. : Hhmm, Probably all ages... But I doubt many mothers would let their kids wear my items. And some items would not fit well on kids avatars.

And lastly....

10. Q. : Do you have an Updates Group? If so, what is the title, or is it a Subscribe-o-matic?

A. : Sadly I don't have any yet, I don't think I'm big enough. I do send a notice through Fashcon for my new releases though

1 comment:

  1. About the group, We set an update group (Subsribe-O-Matic) on the sim. It's used to send notices bi-weekly with updates from all the shops on the sim. If you want to stay up to date with my releases, I'd recommend you to join this list =)

    ReplyDelete