Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sky High

After exploring SL, and all its fantastic opportunities and locations for a while in the first half of 2007, I started a little building and trying to understand some secrets of LSL and creating textures. At the beginning I just built for my own needs.
Finally, I had finished several skyboxes and decided to see if others would like them too. So I bought my very first small parcel and started offering them to other residents.
I got lots of feedback that gave me ideas for newer and better products. So I went on, not only with skyboxes, but with prefabs and furniture too.
My partner, Shoya Fellini joined me with her designs for plants and rocks, and finally we had to move to a private region to have enough space to show all of the products inworld.
Today we can offer everything for parcels or whole regions: custom terraforming, raw-files, terrain textures, giant rocks, caves, trees, plants, prefab houses, skyboxes, furniture and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment