Friday, April 3, 2009

Are You Going To Do Another One?

I keep getting asked this. Or told "If you do another one, I'll be a part of it again."

With everything that has gone wrong, and everything that has gone right, I've had to think seriously about it. In the end, I decided that yes. With health and everything permitting, I will do more.

In fact, I'm going to keep doing them like I have. With a seasonal theme. The next one will be SUMMER. And will be titled: "Summer Fun - A Day At The Beach". To keep them within the seasons, at least the USA seasons, and keep them spread apart in the right order, they will be for a full month, every 3 months. The next one will be in the month of July.

Will there be a limit? I don't know yet. I'm still working the kinks out. But I will take offers to help, as I now know that you can't do something, even this small, by yourself. ;) So help can always be offered before hand.

Am I taking applications? Not at this time. Not till this hunt is over and I'm sure I'll do the summer one. But you can always make them and keep them handy, same info as last time.

Will I let bigger named stores in? I don't know yet. I kinda like having the smaller stores. To show off the talent of some of the lesser known shops. So we will see. Maybe a couple that will help bring in more hunters, but don't know, we will see.

So, if I'm not sure, why am I telling you this now? Because I know how it can be. I want to make sure that people know I plan one, and will know more by the end of April, then have it down the line and find out that since I hadn't said anything, someone else decided to do the same thing. I don't want the same problem I had with this hunt and the Bunny Hop and the issue of eggs happening again. So best to make intentions known now, the type, and that if done, we will use beach balls as the gift boxes, then to have another issue where hunters don't know which egg they are looking for.

And now... on to the corrections in the shops. I've been to some and will now post about them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for everything you've done so far Tiea.

    This has been a huge effort on your part (and your helpers of course) I don't think too many people actually realise just how much effort has to go into organising a hunt.

    Your efforts are appreciated, even if sometimes it doesn't seem like it.

    So thanks to everyone for getting this up and running so smoothly.

    :)

    ReplyDelete