Sunday, April 19, 2009

MOVING?!

Several shops have moved while on this hunt. I have tried to keep up with them here, making sure that the LMs are changed and the SLURLs are changed. But sometimes they aren't told to me and I'm not always running around looking. So, if you get lost, there should be a LM giver somewhere at the old location.

Also, AmberMyst is moving! Yep! At the end of the hunt, we will be moving from the location we are at now to a new sim! Look for us in the next few hunts.

What does this mean? It means I won't have the time to do a Summer Hunt. It took a LOT out of me to run this hunt, and with just a little help, there is just NO WAY I can organize another one for a few months. And I know the Summer one would be in 2 months, but things just aren't going to work out that way. As much as I've gotten slaps on the back for a good job, I've gotten slaps in the face for failing in some way in someone's eyes. And moving my whole shop, re-crating everything with new landmarks in them, and all the work that goes into a move of this size, there is no way that I can do it.

Unless something happens where I get more help, the next hunt I organize won't be till Fall.

See you in the hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment