Friday, April 3, 2009

The Weekend Has Arrived!

The one thing that I liked about starting this hunt mid-week is that the rush to get through it first was a small one. We didn't have to worry about 200 people in one spot having a problem with a single egg. Now that MOST the eggs are fixed, and everything is MOSTLY working, I feel confident that the weekend will be a fun one. Not only for the designers but for the hunters.

Seeing as I haven't had the time yet to go through the hunt, but have had the opportunity to see a lot of the gifts listed on the Flickr page, and those given to me before hand, I know that there will be something for everyone on this hunt.

The gifts vary in style and kind and most have put their best effort into getting you a gift that says "This is who I am, and what I can do for you." I know that with every hunt there are some that don't like a gift they got. I have heard complaints and it saddens me. Not because I think that the designer didn't do good, but because I know they did and that that person just doesn't like that kind of thing but is giving negative feedback to people who might normally like it when that person didn't because tastes all vary.

So don't take someone else's word if you'd like a certain gift. Go on the hunt. Have fun. See for yourself what you like and don't like. And check out all these neat new designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment