Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some Fixes and Changes

We have some links that were broken when I went to bed, but this morning they are working!

I didn't have a chance to check all the broken eggs in the last post, but will tell you the ones I know are working that were broken then.

#3: Cammi's Creations - People have had a hard time with this one and we do apologize. You are looking for a LM in the box and it's a note card. You need to open the note card to find the shop. When you TP in, turn to your left about half a turn, you will see a shop with surf boards. You want to head towards it and at the end of the pier there is a shop with the Spring Hunt's sign over it. That is what you need.

#8: Yellow Jester - Another one that isn't easy to find. Read his hint. Yes, the egg is REALLY in the house. Promise.


#49: - FIXED

#83:
Gemmini Genesis: BROKEN - Script doesn't work, trying to give only to owner. So use this link to get to Selbo Designs.


These are just the ones I checked before having to lay down a little cause of my back. I'll check the rest when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment