Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Element Added & News

I've added a "Blogs" link area on the side. It has different freebie blogs as well as some blogs that current store owners in the hunt have. There are a few more that I need to add, but the blogs URLs are in-world and I'm not able to get there just yet. But when I do, I'll update it and add them.

Also, April Jodra has been away for a few weeks, but will be back later today. When she is, she's going to go around and do the hunt and take photos along the way. Which she's going to post for us here. Should be interesting.

Hope all are enjoying the hunt this weekend and I hope things are working out good. I'll be on later as well to make sure things are working smoothly.

One last thing before I go... I went ahead and started a blog for the next hunt, Summer Fun. So keep track of that if you are interested in the next one. Since I don't really have a lot of time right now, it's just a totally basic layout. But will get all that fixed up later. :)

Till later... TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment